Fostering Urban Equitable Leadership
Travel Subsidies for FUEL
The Kresge Foundation wants to ensure that travel is not a barrier to participation in FUEL.
The program will provide a subsidy to help offset travel costs for any grantee organization that both:
- Participates in a service that requires significant travel (e.g., air travel, overnight stay)
- Requests a need for this type of support (you will have an opportunity to request the subsidy when you accept your matched service in early 2019)
About the subsidy:
- The subsidy will be a flat rate for each individual from your organization who travels in order to participate in the service.
- The exact amount will be determined in early 2019 based on the amount of travel required for the service you are matched with and the overall demand for travel subsidy support among grantees.
- We will do our best to subsidize your travel costs as fully as possible, however, the subsidy may not cover 100 percent of your costs.
- Because the subsidies are awarded as a flat rate per participant, you will not be asked to submit receipts or proof of purchase to receive the subsidy.
- To receive a subsidy, you will need to provide the following information, which CWP will request through a survey once your subsidy is approved by May/June 2019:
- Person/name to mail the check to (Attn: line)
- Name or organization to write on the actual check (if different from the person above)
- Organization Name
This page will be updated with additional information about the subsidy as it becomes available.
If you have questions about the subsidy please contact Wes Gifford, WGifford@communitywealth.com, at Community Wealth Partners.