Fostering Urban Equitable Leadership
How to Apply to FUEL
If your organization is interested in participating in the program, we recommend the following steps to consider the different service options and apply to those that you think will best support your organization’s priorities:
- Consider these Reflection Questions with your team to consider your current priorities
Review the available services online (or download this printable version) and discuss the options with your team, using the responses to the Reflection Questions to help guide your choices
- Participate in one or both of the Meet the Providers Webinars to learn more about the service(s) you are most interested in:
- Thursday, December 13 from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. EST: Trainings and Workshops
Service Providers: Interaction Institute for Social Change, The Management Center, Rockwood Leadership Institute
To review the slides from the December 13 webinar, please click here.
- Tuesday, December 18 from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. EST: Cross-organizational Cohorts
Service Providers: AchieveMission & Crossroads; CompassPoint Nonprofit Services; Management Assistance Group, ProInspire & Crossroads
To review the slides from the December 18 webinar, please click here.
You MUST pre-register in order to attend the webinars. Please use the links above to register at least 24 hours before the webinar.
You MUST join by computer; there will be no phone dial-in due to the high volume of participants. If multiple individuals want to join from your organization, you may register and join individually or register as a group and join together from one computer.
During each webinar, you will be able to join up to three breakout sessions with one of the participating service providers, during which they will share details about their service and answer your questions. You will be able to select which breakout sessions to join when you register using the links above.
- Complete the online Program Application by January 16, 2019.