We have seven, narrowly defined programs that each in its own way works to improve the life circumstances of poor and low-income children and adults and those living in underserved communities.
Our energies are focused on:
- Creating access and opportunity in underserved communities.
- Improving the health of low-income people.
- Promoting arts and culture in community revitalization.
- Increasing college achievement.
- Assisting in the revitalization of Detroit.
Addressing the consequences and causes of climate change.
To learn more about our programs, their particular focus areas and initiatives, click on the links of interest below.
Detroit arts and culture
Entrepreneurial development: Growing small business
Green economy: Sustainable city
Mass transit: M-1 Rail
City land use
Anchor institutions: Woodward creative corridor
Leveraging the effectiveness of networks